Prices are in Canadian dollars for one person attending the one-week music camp. 13% HST must be charged on all fees.
Adult (Age 19 and up)
- Single occupancy room, three meals, full-day music program:
$1499 Air-con room with attached semi-private bathroom (Cooper).
$1349 Air-con room with shared multi-fixture bathroom.
- Double occupancy room, three meals, full-day music program:
$1349 Air-con room with attached semi-private bathroom (Cooper).
$1199 Air-con room with shared multi-fixture bathroom.
- Observer (no music classes):
$649 ($799 Cooper) Shared room with participant & three meals.
- Day only (no dormitory room):
$899 Full-day music program and two meals.
$499 Half-day music program and one meal.
Youth (Age 13 to 18)
$755 ($1199 Cooper) Shared room with adult participant, three meals, full-day music program.
$655 Full-day music & two meals (no dormitory room).
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner); two meals (lunch and dinner); one meal (lunch or dinner).
- The half-day program includes three classes at any time of day, but the class selection is restricted, contact us for details.
- Priority of dormitory choice will be given to participants with the earliest registration date, subject to availability.
- Uplands dormitory is not available. Cooper dormitory has two small bedrooms sharing one bathroom (in the middle) and is available as single or double occupancy, that is, two or four people sharing the bathroom. There are two single beds in each room.
- Refer to the campus page for more details about the facilities, accommodations and accessibility.
Youth staying on campus overnight must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The youth and adult do not have to attend the same classes but must share a dormitory room. Youth participating in the day program do not need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Unaccompanied youth attending the day program must provide a reference demonstrating sufficient musical ability and maturity. This reference must be in the form of a letter from the parent or guardian. Contact us about pricing for families of three or more.
Click here for the registration page.
Through the Catherine Cashore Bursary Fund, Lake Field Music helps individuals attend camp if they are in financial need. The award is not tied to musical accomplishments or to any specific instrument/voice. Awarding of bursaries will be based on a combination of bursary fund availability, financial needs of the applicant as well as the instrumental/vocal resources and requirements of the camp. The bursary application is available from the registration page and the submission deadline is June 15.