COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures April 26, 2023
Lake Field Music camp (LFM) health and safety measures for COVID-19 are based on current Ontario government regulations, protocols mandated by Lakefield College School (LCS) as well as additional guidelines that LFM deems necessary for the well-being of its participants, faculty and volunteers. These measures are being reviewed regularly and information is subject to change as the pandemic evolves.
• Mandatory declaration of full vaccination at the time of online camp registration. Vaccine certificates (QR codes) will not be collected but should be available at camp in case proof is requested.
• Wearing a mask on Lakefield College School campus is optional but encouraged.
• Practicing hand hygiene and minimizing the sharing of objects and instruments, but when sharing, ensuring disinfection between each user.
• On arrival at camp, a COVID-19 symptom screening questionnaire will be collected from everyone at check-in.
• If COVID-19 symptoms develop at camp, the individual will isolate in their room or stay off-campus and notify the LFM Director. The symptom screening questionnaire will be used to determine the next step. A “stay home and isolate” diagnosis will require the individual to withdraw from LFM camp and leave the campus.
Return to the registration page.
LFM Camp Program
LFM Camp Guide
LFM Camp Location
* Peterboro' Examiner, 2023 * Peterboro' Examiner, 2022 * Ludwig van Toronto, 2020 * La Scena Musicale, 2019 * Boost Your Vocal Skills, 2018 * CBC Radio interview, 2018 * Jazz and World Music, 2017 * Spotlight on Strings, 2016 * Active Senior’s Digest, 2016* The Link, 2016 * Toronto Life, 2016 * Musical America, 2016* A Choral Experience, 2015* Everything Zoomer, 2015 * CAA Magazine, 2015* Reader’s Digest, 2014* Making Music Magazine, 2011* The Music Scene, 2011
Lake Field Music camp for adult amateurs
P.O. Box 73046, 465 Yonge St., Toronto Canada M4Y 2W5
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 647-692-3463